Bald Eagles

 The neighbors around here had said that there were lots of bald eagles around the lake.  I didn't really believe them until this weekend.  There was a giant bird shadow trailing across the lawn, I look up and sure enough, a giant bald eagle flying directly over our house.  This isn't my picture.  I wasn't fast enough to grab my phone.


Anyways.  This weekend we got the texturing in the downstairs bedrooms finished and some beds set up.  Now the kids don't have to sleep on blow up mattresses and we can have family down to stay the night too.






We almost finished priming the living room.  Next up is painting the living room ceiling, priming and painting the downstairs bedroom ceilings. Fun. Fun. Fun.  And we added the new smart locks to the place

We went with the Ultraloq.  I will give you feedback on it after we have used it more.  So far I like it, and installation and setup was really simple.


Comments