Starting Kitchen Cabinets

 Don't know if you remember.  Hopefully you don't.  But our kitchen was eternally stuck in the 1970's.


But see all the aweful scroll work, everywhere/ Under the cabinets, by the kitchen windows, the ugly outdated trim was all over.

Now Look!!






Much better!!!  Now I just need to start updating all the cabinet doors and all the drawer pulls.  We still havn't decided what to do with the ugly formica cabinet tops and backsplash.

I wish I knew someone that could do that epoxy marble look that I see on you tube.  If you know someone that does it and is willing to travel out to East Tawakoni, let me know ok?

Started painting on the fence.  It's Coming along. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics to share right now, but I will post some next week.

Well better get back to work.  Hopefully we will see all you guys soon.


Comments