New Art & Upstairs Update

 We got some of the art hung that we both received and got ourselves for Christmas.  I think these metal fish are pretty unique.


The captains wheel below is one that my dad rescued from Minnesota.  Supposedly it came off an old barge that used to traverse the Mississippi River with goods.  He fixed it up and refinished it and I think it's a really neat piece, especially with the history and all.


This one below, needs some better lighting for one thing.  I will take a better photo next weekend.  They are 2 old (1930s) fishing poles from the Original Chilcottage up in Minnesota.  See the HISTORY page for more info on that.  I want to supplement this with some neat fishing lures.  More on that to come.


More decorations up in the bunkbed area upstairs.  Now I just need to hide that power cable on that tv.


Some neat wood cut-out picture of sailboats that my dad and his new wife gave is for Christmas. I will take closer, better pictures on these later. They look great upstairs.


What? A life preserver?


Yes. But look closer.  Both above and below, there are some small white shelves that are new.  This was because the king bed upstairs is so large, nightstands wouldn't fit beside it.


And I might have showed this one previously, but the metal sailboats (below) are pretty.


Keep checking back.  I will keep updating.  

Time now to start booking for both SPRING BREAKS and SUMMER VACATIONS!

We hope to see you soon!





Comments